- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The SH-GR9 shoes by Shimano - improved protection, lots of grip
The Shimano SH-GR9 shoes (SH-GR901) are high-class flat pedal shoes for Downhill and Enduro that offer great protection: an asymmetric ankle shaft, the sideways raised sole, the cover of the easily adjustable Speed Lacing and the toe cap are all designed to protect against contact with rocks, water and dirt. In addition, there is the Michelin outsole for extra grip and good walking characteristics as well as the fast-drying materials from which the shoe is made.
Application: Downhill, Enduro
Pedal System: platform pedals
Closure System: laces
Sole Stiffness: 3 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
- extra grippy Michelin rubber outsole
- lacing cover with protector offers additional protection against rocks
- robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- asymmetrically raised ankle shaft and laterally raised sole for even more protection
- Speed Lacing system enables fast, safe adjustment
- materials absorb less water and dry quickly
- classified as suitable for E-bikes
- ideal in combination with PD-M828 pedals
Upper: other (imitation leather), textile (mesh)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
For use in extreme conditions both on trail and enduro. A specially designed sole, the result of a collaboration between Shimano and Michelin, features two density zones and a strategic knob pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
navy: marine blue
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-GR9 MTB shoes (SH-GR901)