- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The SH-MT3 shoes by Shimano - versatile
The Shimano SH-MT3 shoes (SH-MT301) are Touring shoes for recreational riding on and off-road. Thanks to classic lacing, they are easy to close and very comfortable to wear. The one-piece construction of the upper shoe also contributes to the good fit.
Application: City & Touring
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: laces
Sole Stiffness: 4 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- microfibre artificial leather: soft, lightweight yet stretch-resistant material
- classic laced shoe shape ensures pedalling performance and walking comfort
- fibreglass reinforced stiffening plate for optimum sole stiffness
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- one-piece upper construction ensures a secure fit and greater durability, reducing weight
- ideal in combination with Shimano PD-T8000 or PD-EH500 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-MT3 Mountain Touring shoes (SH-MT301)
- 1 pair of cleat backing plates
- black/42: 353 g (pro Schuh)