The Shimano SH-RC502 road shoe scores with comfort and low weight
The SH-RC502 road bike shoes from Shimano, called RC5 for short, have quickly-adjustable BOA-L6 twist closures and stiff, carbon fibre-reinforced nylon soles. They are characterised by their light weight and comfortable fit, both of which are made possible by the low overlapping upper made of synthetic leather, mesh and TPU. The integrated seamless midsole also contributes to the comfortable feel and increases stability. The RC5 also features a flat midsole for pedalling efficiency. Shimano Dynalast technology promotes pedalling efficiency and counteracts premature fatigue.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 8 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- mesh, TPU and synthetic leather-covered enveloping upper, with low overlap for a precise, comfortable fit and low weight
- integrated seamless midsole for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- BOA-L6 twist closure on the instep for quickly and comfortablly securing a wide range of foot shapes
- carbon fibre-reinforced nylon sole for good power transfer
- flat midsole stabilises the foot and ensures maximum power transfer
- extended area for installing cleats
- Shimano Dynalast lasts
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R7000 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano RC5 Road Shoes (SH-RC502)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00