- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-RX8 shoes by Shimano - for adventure on dirt roads
With the SH-RX8 shoes (SH-RX800) Shimano presents for the first time shoes especially for Gravel use. This featherweight model was developed in conjunction with SPD pedals to ensure maximum efficiency and stability. The BOA IP1 closures can be micro-adjusted in two directions. The upper offers stability without sacrificing comfort. The hard-wearing TPU cleats ensure walking capability.
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- super stiff, lightweight carbon sole
- developed as a system with SPD pedals to achieve maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- lightweight, durable TPU cleats for an optimum combination of pedalling efficiency and walking ability
- upper shoe with Surround cut offers perfect balance of holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- BOA IP1 with micro-adjustment in two directions
- improved heel hold (Heel Stabilizer)
- antibacterial effect due to silver ions: Silvadur Intelligent Freshness keeps fabric fresh longer
- ideal in combination with PD-M9100, PD-M8100 pedals
- other (imitation leather), textile (mesh)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (carbon)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RX8 Gravel shoes (SH-RX800)
- black/42: 265 g (pro Schuh)