- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-RX8 shoes by Shimano - for adventure on dirt roads
With the SH-RX8 shoes (SH-RX800) Shimano presents for the first time shoes especially for Gravel use. This featherweight model was developed in conjunction with SPD pedals to ensure maximum efficiency and stability. The BOA IP1 closures can be micro-adjusted in two directions. The upper offers stability without sacrificing comfort. The hard-wearing TPU cleats ensure walking capability.
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Turn dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff, lightweight carbon sole
- developed as a system with SPD pedals to achieve maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- lightweight, durable TPU cleats for an optimum combination of pedalling efficiency and walking ability
- upper shoe with Surround cut offers perfect balance of holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- BOA IP1 with micro-adjustment in two directions
- improved heel hold (Heel Stabilizer)
- antibacterial effect due to silver ions: Silvadur Intelligent Freshness keeps fabric fresh longer
- ideal in combination with PD-M9100, PD-M8100 pedals
Upper: other (imitation leather), textile (mesh)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RX8 Gravel shoes (SH-RX800)
- black/42: 265 g (pro Schuh)