- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-XC300 Wide MTB Shoe by Shimano - Fit and performance
The SH-XC300 cross-country shoes from Shimano are also available in a version with a wider last, called XC3E for short. Like the standard model, they combine a breathable synthetic leather upper with a not-too-rigid rubber sole and feature a centrally placed BOA® L6 screw fastener. This not only allows for quick adjustment, it also provides a slimmer profile. The low overlap construction and seamlessly integrated midsole also contribute to the extremely comfortable fit. It is made of fibreglass-reinforced nylon and guarantees efficient power transmission, while Shimano Dynalast technology counteracts premature fatigue. Last but not least, the outsole of the XC3 ensures stable grip on the pedal as well as traction in running sections.
Application: Cross Country
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- wide version
- integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- BOA L6 screw fastener placed laterally on the center strap for a slimmer profile with quick adjustment
- wrap-around, low overlap upper for a snug fit
- rubber outsole with XC tread for stable engagement with the pedals and reliable grip when walking
- flat midsole stabilises the foot, ensures maximum power transmission
- perforated synthetic leather upper (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for excellent fit and breathability
- lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- Shimano Dynalast bars
- ideal in combination with PD-ME700, PD-M520 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and the rider becomes fatigued less quickly.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Shimano XC3 wide MTB shoes (SH-XC300)
- black/42: 332 g (pro Schuh)