- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The SH-XC5 Women's Shoes by Shimano - Multi-terrain compatible
The Shimano SH-XC5 Women's Shoes (SH-XC500W) offer women the comfort they need to have even more fun on cross-country, cyclocross or gravel roads. Power Strap lacing provides the foot with a secure hold, while the carbon fibre-reinforced midsole adds further stiffness. A high-traction Michelin sole is used, while a perforated upper guarantees optimal ventilation.
Application: Cross Country, Cyclocross, Gravel
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Laces
Sole Stiffness: 7 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- imitation leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Mini-Powerstrap lacing system provides a secure hold for the foot
- light and stiff, carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- soft, perforated imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- exclusive, dirt-repellent Michelin tread pattern for best traction
- outsole in the arch of the foot with anti-slip profile
- reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions (Reinforced Spike Mount)
- women-specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- ideal in combination with PD-M8000 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Michelin Rubber Sole
The outsole of this shoe is the result of a collaboration between Shimano and the well-known tyre producer Michelin. It was specially designed for extreme demands in enduro sports and on trails, and features two different density zones. It also features a distinctive knob pattern that increases grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-XC5 women's MTB shoes (SH-XC500)