- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Reliable rain protection: the Men's Yaras Rain Zip Pants III by VAUDE
Application: All Mountain, Touring, Road
Cut: loose fit
Inseam: 85 cm
Special Fabrics: Ceplex Active (waterproof)
- waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2.5-layer trousers
- knee preformation
- seat surface reinforcement made from 3-layer material
- full-length, divisible, covered side zipper
- rubber in the back waistband area
- leg width adjustment
- reflective elements
- sustainable eco-friendly production
- Main Outer: 100 % polyamide
- Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Reinforcement Outer: 100 % polyamide
- Membrane Reinforcement: 100 % polyurethane
- Reinforcement Base: 100 % polyamide
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products made of sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and wind proof. It withstands a water depth of at least 10,000 mm (JIS L 1092 B). This diaphragm is 100% PTFE-free.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x VAUDE Men's Yaras Rain Zip Pants III
- black/L: 385 g