- All Mountain, Enduro
- regular fit
- 35 cm (40)
- Special Fabrics:
- water-repellent (Eco Finish), stretch
- Product Line:
- women's cycling shorts with MTB-specific fit
- pre-shaped knees and higher waistband
- can be worn with protectors
- stretchy material with high percentage of recycled content
- adjustable waistband with elastic inserts
- laser perforations for ventilation
- two pockets with reversible zip for additional ventilation when opened
- water-repellent Eco Finish
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly-manufactured products
- climate-neutral production
Materials:89% polyamide, 11% elastane
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x VAUDE Womens Moab PRO short
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00