The revolt MIPS full-face helmet by uvex with removable chin bar
With the revolt MIPS full-face helmet from uvex you kill two birds with one stone thanks to the removable chin bar: on enduro and downhill trails it serves as a classic full-face helmet with chin bar, on all-mountain descents you have a half-shell helmet. Care has been taken to ensure that the connection point is covered and protected from dust and other dirt when riding without a chin bar. The integrated MIPS safety system increases protection against rotational forces during impact. The visor has also been designed with safety in mind, it is flexible so that in the event of a fall your neck will not be overstretched. The In-Mold helmet shell has 16 ventilation openings and is not very bulky. In order to optimally adapt the helmet to you and your needs, it has the IAS adjustment system, which gives you leeway in the head circumference and can be adjusted down to the millimetre. The practical Monomatic ratchet closure can be opened at the touch of a button. Operating the ratchet closure is very easy, even when wearing gloves.
- All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
- Air Circulation Vents:
- in-mould, MIPS
- Closure System:
- full-face helmet for many MTB sectors with removable chin bar and MIPS
- covering the attachment point for rides without chin bar
- MIPS safety system for greater protection against rotational forces during impact
- lightweight In-Mold construction with 16 vents
- FlexShield: flexible visor yields on impact
- size adjustment via IAS adjustment system
- Monomatic ratchet closure for opening and closing with one hand
Technology:IAS Adjustment System
With the uvex IAS system, helmets can be individually adjusted in width with millimetre precision and in no time at all. The headband remains comfortable and allows good ventilation of the head.
The polycarbonate outer shell is glued to the EPS inner shell, which increases the resistance of the helmet. Ventilation openings can also be shaped more easily, which means that helmets with In-Mould construction generally have better ventilation systems.
MIPS stands for " Multi Directional Impact Protection System," and describes a movable protective layer. It protects the brain from an oblique impact. The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
The Monomatic fastener by uvex is a ratchet fastener that can be opened and closed with one hand at the touch of a button.
- 1 x uvex revolt MIPS full-face helmet
- all black matt/52 - 57 cm: 670 g (inkl. Kinnbügel)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00