- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Farside Shorts by 7mesh with short legs for hot days
The Farside Shorts from 7mesh in the shorter version offer gravel and mountain bikers an excellent feel and high durability thanks to a double-woven front and reinforced seams in critical areas. The fabric doesn't stick to the skin even in hot temperatures, and the leg hems are laminated so you have full freedom of movement at all times. A zip pocket can hold your smartphone, and the shorts also have two pants pockets. They are water-repellent coated for light weather protection. The pants also look pretty nice worn off the bike. Due to the body-hugging cut, these are not suited for use with knee pads.
- Gravel, All Mountain, Cross Country
- Trim Fit
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR (water-repellent)
- body-hugging trim fit
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Anything System with storage options: one zip pocket on the side and two pants pockets
- reinforced seams in the crotch for high durability
- belt loops and flat adjustment system at the hip
- zip closure with press stud
- clean, laminated hems for low-friction movement
- with Reflex logo
Materials:85 % nylon, 15 % elastane
DWR is the abbreviation for " durable water repellent" and is a coating that ensures that the garment does not absorb water but allows it to bead and roll off.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x 7mesh Farside Shorts