- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
ASSOS Equipe RS Le Houdini Roadsuit S9 Targa Time Trial Suit - When speed counts
The ASSOS Equipe RS Le Houdini Roadsuit S9 Targa time trial suit is an aerodynamic, very compressive one-piece suit for competition use. A highly-complex material blend and the skin-tight fit ensure low weight, a streamlined design and excellent breathability. The updated chamois has also been fully designed for performance and excellent ventilation.
- Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
- short sleeve, short
- S9 Sundeck
- Special Fabrics:
- Type.441, Ossidia, Stabilizator S7, miniCheck Tex, Push Pull
- Temperature Range:
- X/3 (All Year)
- Product Line:
- Equipe RS
- lighter and more aerodynamic than predecessor model, with redesigned chamois
- five different materials and aggressive, skin-tight racingFit for reduced drag and low weight
- compressive Type.441 on the legs, pressure-relieving Ossidia material in the crotch area
- top made of very breathable Stabilizator S7, keeps pockets in place
- front made of quick-drying, lightweight miniCheck-Tex fabric
- sleeves made from aerodynamic, flat-fitting Push Pull textile
- sealed seams (Bonded Seams) have less volume, drag and friction than sewn seams
- Triple Ramp back pockets pre-shaped for increased capacity and stability, with fabric flap for secure storage of contents, opening for headphones
- Raw Cut Sleeves: no sealing at the sleeve hems for more aerodynamics
- skinGrip Finish: open-edged edge with anti-slip coating on the legs for grip without a lot of pressure
Materials:48 % polyamide, 37 % polyester, 15 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
S9 Sundeck Chamois
The ASSOS S9 Sundeck chamois features Shock Absorb Damping Mono-9 technology, which means it is 9 mm thick and has a single-layer construction. Bothersome transitions between trousers and body are avoided thanks to the thermoformed cut. Due to goldenGate technology, the seams along the side parts of the pad are interrupted. This results in increased three-dimensional flexibility that follows the body's movements. The Sundeck Superlight section in soft, comfortable material at the front improves airflow. It also reduces pressure on sensitive areas of the body and guarantees a wrinkle-free trouser fit. Added to this are strategically-positioned whirl crater perforations for even more breathability.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x ASSOS Equipe RS Le Houdini Roadsuit S9 Targa time trial suit