- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Application: Road, Trainers
Temperature Range: 1/3 (Summer), X/3 (All Year for Indoor)
Product Line: Body Insulator
- ultra-lightweight baselayer, keeps you cool and dry on hot days, both for indoor training and outdoors
- in combination with the push-pull sleeves of ASSOS jerseys, the moisture-controlling, cooling effect is further enhanced
- Revised Circular Seamless mesh without side seams offers light compression
- polypropylene fibre blend regulates excess moisture and body heat, has an antibacterial effect without the use of biocides
- unisex fit
- can be worn outdoors under a skintight jersey or only with bib shorts on at-home trainers
89 % polypropylene, 7 % polyamide, 4 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
XS/S: - Manufacturer's Size Designation: 0
M: - Manufacturer's Size Designation: I
L/XL: - Manufacturer's Size Designation: II
- 1 x ASSOS NS Skin Layer Superléger undershirt