- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- crew socks
- Special Fabrics:
- Product Line:
- made with size 160 needles without exposed seams, seamlessly wraps the foot, offering ultimate, smooth comfort
- shieldKnit: resilient yarn blend of wear-resistant polymer fibres in the heel and toe area
- 24 cm long legs (size 43-46) traps the heat and offers sufficient protection for the ankles and lower calves
- insulating, breathable
- recommended temperature range: 3/3 (winter)
Materials:40 % polyester, 33 % polyamide, 17 % wool, 6 % fluorofibre, 4 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:The range refers to the shoe size.
- - Manufacturer's Size Designation: 0
- - Manufacturer's Size Designation: I
- - Manufacturer's Size Designation: II
- black series:
- 1 pair of ASSOS Trail Winter socks