C-BEAR BB386EVO Gen2 Cyclocross Bottom Bracket for SRAM DUB - Second generation, not including spacer
This C-BEAR Gen2 bottom bracket for cyclocross use is compatible with SRAM DUB cranks and BB386EVO frames. In the second generation, thanks to a widening of the right-side bearing cup, it manages to do without spacers at all. You simply use the preload ring of your SRAM crank for the adjustment. This model has been equipped with additional seals and treated with special grease to make the ceramic bearings insensitive to moisture, dirt and mud. This delivers reliable off-road performance at all times.
- Shell Diameter:
- 46 mm
- Shell Width:
- 86.5 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 28.99 mm (DUB)
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- SRAM DUB (Eagle, Eagle AXS, eTap AXS)
- Cyclocross version, designed for off-road riding and on dirty roads
- special grease and seals for use in mud and dirt
- CNC machined bearing cups
- generation 2: no spacers required
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. Cyclocross bottom brackets are designed for use in mud and on dusty roads. Special grease and seals make these bearings particularly suited for tough conditions.
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housing means higher precision, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
Contents:C-BEAR BB386EVO SRAM DUB Gen2 Cyclocross Bottom Bracket, consisting of:
- 1 x bearing cup with ceramic bearings and sleeve, left
- 1 x bearing cup with ceramic bearings and sleeve, right
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00