- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
CeramicSpeed OSPW coated derailleur pulley system for SRAM eTap - less friction, more power
The CeramicSpeed OSPW coated derailleur pulley system for SRAM eTap® offers you a clear competitive advantage. It consists of two oversized pulleys with 17 teeth (available in black or red), which run very smoothly thanks to ceramic bearings, and a super-light carbon-polyamide cage. This model is compatible with electronic 11-speed eTap drivetrain. Like all Oversized Pulley Wheel (OSPW) systems from CeramicSpeed, the SRAM version also stands for less friction compared to standard pulleys and enables significant power savings. In the coated version there are also other advantages: A metal coating of the races increases the already strong performance, the durability increases and there is almost no wear of the bearings.
Application: Road, Triathlon
Capacity: 32 teeth
Compatibility: SRAM Red eTap 11-speed (not for AXS 12-speed)
Derailleur Pulleys: 17 tooth
Outer Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Inner Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Other Materials: aluminium
Bearings: 607 ceramic
- high-performance bearings with special ceramic balls made of 3rd degree silicon nitride (best achievable degree for ceramic bearings)
- CeramicSpeed bearing balls: 15 % harder, 100 % smoother and 99 % more resilient than commercially available ceramic balls
- ball bearing retainer made of reinforced polyamide, race made of hardened steel with polished channel
- additional metal-coated race for more performance and durability
- unique durability and mileage: energy savings of up to 2.4 watts, up to 60% less friction thanks to OSPW system
- compatible with short and WiFli rear derailleurs
- handmade in Denmark
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW System) is a ground-breaking innovation from CeramicSpeed developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system stands for 40 - 60 % less friction compared to standard pulleys and enables power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. This was confirmed by the Friction Facts test laboratory. The OSPW system features unique CeramicSpeed bearings, aluminium pulleys and a polyamide-carbon retainer, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market. True progress in the field of cycling performance.
Coated products from CeramicSpeed offer ultimate gains in performance and durability. This is ensured by a unique coating that increases the hardness of the races so that, in combination with the suppleness of CeramicSpeed ball bearings, practically no bearing wear can be detected. The coating is a metal layer which is 75% harder than hardened steel. It is applied very thinly (0.003 mm) and evenly over the entire surface of the race and is used both inside and outside to achieve an optimum result.
Note from the manufacturer: The rear derailleur should be completely removed before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, otherwise the OSPW System could be damaged.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW System SRAM inner cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW System SRAM outer cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW System SRAM lower derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW System SRAM upper derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle
- 1 x sticker sheet