ESI Chunky Silicone Handlebar Grips
Ultralight, comfortable and colourful: the Chunky Grips by ESI
Thanks to their good shock and vibration absorption, these handlebar grips are also very comfortable during longer rides, and offer necessary grip at all times, even in the rain. The light and flexible silicone material adapts perfectly to your hand every time. In addition, the handle is easy to assemble and can be shortened to the desired length.
- All Mountain, Enduro
- 130 mm
- 32 mm
- very comfortable even on longer rides
- absorbs vibrations and shocks for even greater comfort
- very good grip even in the rain
- asymmetrical handle design for more comfort
- easily cut down to preferred size
Clean your handlebars, then press the handlebar plugs into the grip ends. Moisten the cleaned inside of the grip and the handlebara with window cleaner or rubbing alcohol, pull the grips onto the handlebars and turn them so that the thicker side is facing the palm of your hand. Allow them to dry for 24 hours.
Loosen the grips with a blunt screwdriver or similar pushed underneath, then spray window cleaner or water underneath and pull them off the handlebars. Otherwise, they can also be removed with the aid of compressed air.
- Grip: Wet or dry, your hands won't budge! Non-slip without being sticky.
- Comfort: Reduces numbness in the hands, fatigue and the so-called " arm pump" .
- Wear: UV-resistant, non-porous, does not harden and fade.
- Adhesion: Does not require glue, hairspray or lock-ons! These grips do not slip.
- Elements: Withstands extreme temperatures and climates.
- Maintenance: Washable, installation/removal by means of window spray, compressed air or cleaning alcohol.
- 1 x pair ESI Chunky grips
- 1 x pair ESI handlebar plugs
- aqua/130 mm: 60 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00