Endura GV500 Reiver Women's Bib Shorts
The GV500 Reiver Women's Bib Shorts by Endura - Bib shorts for gravel riders
The Reiver Bibshorts for women are bib shorts from Endura's GV500 gravel series and are characterised above all by stowage options with mesh pockets and the zipper-free Drop Seat function for quick toilet breaks. The 800 chamois offers comfort on long rides. The double-layer fabric on the sides offers increased protection from abrasions should you fall.
- Women's 800 Series Conform EGM
- Special Fabrics:
- Product Line:
- with a total of three mesh pockets on the thighs and hips for snacks and other small items
- Drop Seat construction without zipper for quick bathroom breaks
- durable combination of Lycra and stretch fabric
- two-layer fabric on the sides for increased protection in case of falls
- chamois with antibacterial effect thanks to zinc pyrithione
- part of the Ergonomistry project, which utilises medical expertise and various test riders to create ergonomic feel-good products
- silicone prints on the leg hems for good grip
Materials:50% nylon, 35% polyester, 15% elastane
Technology:Zipless Drop Seat™
Zipless Drop Seat is the zipper-free Drop Seat feature that makes it easier for women to take bathroom breaks without taking off their jacket or jersey. All you have to do is pull the stretchy fabric down at the back.
Women's 800 Series Conform EGM
The women's Conform EGM chamois from the 800 series is designed for rides lasting four hours or more, and is specially adapted to the anatomy of female cyclists. It was developed with the help of physiotherapist Phil Burt. Here, Endura's CVP (Continuous Variable Profile) padding fuses with medical grade elastomer that effectively dissipates pressure to protect the most sensitive skin areas and underlying tissues, and also ensure superior comfort.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size of Endura product for you.
- 1 x Endura GV500 Reiver Women's Bib Shorts
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00