- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Giro Bravo Jr. Kids Half-Finger Gloves - Fun on the road and trail for the little ones
The Bravo Jr. Kids half-finger gloves from Giro are designed for the hands of the youngest and smallest bikers. The large opening with a hook-and-loop closure makes it easy to put on and take off. The robust Super-Fit palm made of breathable AX Suede prevents the formation of unpleasant pressure points, which allows you to enjoy longer rides. Soft 4-way stretch material in the backhand area supports a comfortable feel as well as an optimised fit. The microfibre thumb is used to quickly wipe splashing water from glasses or sweat from the face.
- Kids, Road, All Mountain
- half-finger gloves
- Special Fabrics:
- 4-way stretch
- Closure System:
- hook & loop fastener
- half-finger gloves made from material with recycled content for kids
- large opening with hook-and-loop closure
- three-piece Super Fit palm
- robust AX Suede palm
- 4-way stretch
- absorbent microfibre thumb
- Backhand: 70 % nylon, 30 % polyester
- Palm: 94 % polyester, 6 % elastane
AX Suede is robust, breathable and weatherproof synthetic leather.
Products from the Renew series are made of at least 50% recycled nylon, polyester or elastane made from old fishing nets and marine plastic. This reduces the burden on the environment without compromising comfort or performance.
Super Fit 3 parts
The palm consists of three parts and is prevented from developing pressure points, allowing for unhindered freedom of movement.
- clean with lukewarm water and mild soap/mild detergent
- allow to air dry and protect from direct sunlight
- put on gloves when they are almost dry to give them shape
- carefully take off and lay flat
- spread gloves out flat after each use and allow to air dry
- keep dry and cool
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Bravo Jr. Kids half-finger gloves