- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Sector Shoes by Giro - High-performance with double twist closure
The Sector shoes from Giro are aimed at competition-oriented gravel bikers and cross country riders. The robust, lightweight Synchwire material can be optimally adjusted using two Boa turn dial closures. The sole is reinforced with carbon fibres to ensure ideal power transmission to the pedal. Should you veer into non-riding terrain, the slightly profiled sole with threaded inserts for spikes offers sufficient grip. No matter how sweaty your ride is, the Aegis Microbe Shield prevents unpleasant odours from forming.
Application: Cross Country, Gravel
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: twist closure
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- single-piece mesh upper
- antibacterial effect through Aegis Microbe Shield
- two Boa turn dial closures
- macro-release for easy removal
- laser-cut perforations for improved breathability
- carbon fibre reinforced sole
- rubberised tread
- two threads for spikes
- reflective heel area
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Aegis Microbe Shield
Bacterial spread is hindered thanks to electrically-charged ion particles. This antibacterial layer is firmly attached to the textile surface, thus prohibiting unwanted odours from forming.
The Boa adjustment systems allows the width to be adjusted with a turn dial. The combination of a metal sheathed cable and a mechanical coil replaces stretch, reduces weight and allows fine adjustment in 1 mm increments.
The three-layer textile is seamless. The material adapts to the needs of the rider. It's supportive, light, comfortable and allows good ventilation.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Sector shoes