- Designed for 1 1/8" upper head tube diameters combined with standard 1 1/8" or 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered forks.
- Road, Gravel, Cyclocross, Cross Country, Trail, All Mountain
- Top Cup:
- 1 1/8"
- Steerer Tube:
- 1 1/8" , 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered
- Zero Stack (ZS)
- aluminium, stainless steel, carbon
- hybrid aluminium bearing cups with stainless steel balls and races made of hardened steel.
- Top Outer Diameter:
- 44 mm
- Top Inner Diameter:
- 28.6 mm
- double sealed
- Top Cap:
- carbon ahead cap
- hybrid bearing with aluminium body, stainless steel balls and hardened steel raceways
- particularly light, up to 30% lighter than the standard version
Standardized Headset Identification System (S.H.I.S.):
In order to clarify and bring uniformity to a sea of headset standards, manufacturers Acros, Cane Creek, Hope, Race Face, Reset Racing and Ritchey have agreed upon using a shared nomenclature, which will likely include more participating companies in the future. This system takes into account a combination of frame and fork dimensions. Both the top and bottom parts of the headset are marked by two alphanumeric identifiers. The first identifier indicates the type of headset (External Cup, Zero Stack, Integrated) and head tube diameter. The second identifier - separated from the first by a backslash - indicates the diameter of the steerer tube. When referring to a complete headset, the specifications of both top and bottom parts must be combined.
- Bearings contained within headset cups that are located outside of the frame (External Cup)
- Bearings contained within pressed-in headset cups where the cup and bearings rest inside the frame (Zero Stack)
- Bearings that fit directly into a bonded or machined interface that is integrated into the frame (Integrated)
threads per inch
- 1 x PRO SL upper headset cup incl. bearings
- 1 x carbon ahead cap
- 1 x star nut with aluminium bolt