- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Application: Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
Type: power meter chainring
Chainring Mount: SRAM Direct Mount
Series: SRAM Red AXS
Chainring Material: aluminium
Gradation: 33-46, 35-48, 37-50
Tolerance: +/- 1.5%
Point of Measurement: chainring
Power Source: CR2032 lithium battery
Data Collected: power (dual-sided), cadence, torque, pedal stroke uniformity
Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Red eTap AXS cranks w/ 8-bolt direct mount
- Force eTap AXS cranks w/ 8-bolt direct mount
- not for older 8-bolt cranks
- AXS technology for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- X-Range™ technology for more range and smoother gear changes
- integrated power measurement in the chainring for weight reduction
- performance measurement is not affected by temperature fluctuations
- separate power measurements for the left and right leg
- improved shifting performance for defined and accurate front shifting
- unique chainring design for less weight and stiffer, more durable cranks
QUARQ Operating Principle
The crankset forms the heart of your bike. Their only task is to convert the force of both legs into forward motion - the perfect place to measure performance.
Power meters calculate power by measuring torque (pedal force) and angular velocity (cadence). Power = torque x cadence. When you pedal, all parts of the bicycle drivetrain shift (bend) slightly under the load. Power meters are designed using FE analysis so that these displacements take place in a very controlled manner and at specific locations in relation to the applied load. Strain gauges are used to measure this displacement and thus calculate the applied torque. Reed switches are used to calculate the cadence.
DZero is QUARQ's next generation power meter, named after the DZero Experiment, one of the most accurate and innovative scientific projects to discover subatomic particles. With a revised measurement loop, an optimised strain gauge design, increased accuracy and modern software, DZero represents the " state of the art" for power meter technology. You can choose between Bluetooth LE and ANT+ technology for data transfer.
AXS is SRAM's electronic integration platform that combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows you to view battery status, change component behaviour, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
33-46 tooth: 00.3018.228,000
35-48 tooth: 00.3018.228,001
37-50 tooth: 00.3018.228,002
- 2 x QUARQ AXS chainrings (33-46, 35-48 or 37-50 tooth), incl. power meter
- 1 x battery