- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The SQlab measuring board helps you to choose the right saddle width.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:
Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Length: 280 mm
Width: 130 mm, 140 mm, 150 mm, 160 mm
Saddle Rails: 7 x 7 mm (standard)
Rail Material: Stainless steel alloy (S-Tube)
Padding Material: Composite (Superlight Foam)
Cover Material: Aramid fibres (B76 Kevlar)
Weight Limit: 110 kg
- design inspired by the tattoo of rock star and hobby mountain biker Tim Commerford
- excellent for long, steep climbs, also on the e-bike
- raised seat for a sporty posture and optimal power transfer when pedalling
- recess in the centre of the saddle and flat, slightly sloping nose relieve both female and male perineal area in equal measure
- flexible active movement is easy on the back
- water-repellent cover
- three interchangeable elastomers in different degrees of hardness
- relief in the perineal area: 72 %
- padding firmness in SQ-Shore: 55
The construction of the saddle allows the pelvis to move horizontally. The execution of the so-called pelvic swing is thus guaranteed, as with natural walking. This ensures a round step which can relieve the strain on spinal discs and facet joints. This can contribute to fatigue-free riding and to the prevention of complaints in the area of the lower lumbar spine.
In cooperation with the Sqlab research and development laboratory, the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences and the Frankfurt University Hospital, the new Ergowave saddle shape was developed through a government-funded research project. The latest findings on the stress limits of skin, muscles and fatty tissue, as well as the nerves and blood vessels located in the perineal area, led to the new Ergowave saddle shape for a sporty riding position. The raised rear with a slightly rounded step and the subsequent wave shape that merges into a second small step gives the pelvis a lot of support, especially towards the back, and the pressure is distributed evenly over the ischial branches down to the deep structures.
The saddle noses of the SQlab step saddles are, according to the SQlab MaxContact® principle not curved, but flat. This increases the contact surface without increasing the width of the saddle nose. This means more safety and comfort when sitting dynamically.
Saddle Width System
Many SQlab saddles are available in different widths, because " buying a saddle is like buying shoes" - the size has to be right! The most important thing with the saddle is that both seat bones sit completely on the saddle.
SQ-Shore is the unit for the upholstery hardness of the saddle. SQlab saddles are available from 30 - 70 SQ shore. The higher the shore, the harder the saddle.
130 mm: 2423
140 mm: 2424
150 mm: 2425
160 mm: 2426
- 1 x SQlab 6OX Ergowave active Timmy C. Ltd. Edition Saddle
- 1 x SQlab elastomer, soft
- 1 x SQlab elastomer, medium
- 1 x SQlab elastomer, hard