- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Series: Force XPLR
Cassette Teeth (max.): 44 teeth
Compatibility: SRAM Road 12-speed
Derailleur Pulleys: 12 teeth
Outer Cage Material: aluminium
Inner Cage Material: aluminium
Other Materials: steel
- SRAM XPLR 12-speed cassette with 10-44 teeth
- SRAM Road 12-speed cassette with 10-36 teeth
- secure chain retaining even off-road when riding gravel (XPLR = Explore)
- electronic, wireless shifting
- large, durable X-Sync derailleur pulleys with steel bearings
- Orbit™ damping for quiet, reliable use
- easy personalisation with SRAM AXS
- intuitive eTap shifting logic
AXS is SRAM's electronic integration platform that combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows you to view battery status, change component behaviour, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
SRAM's eTap is a simple, unambiguous and intuitive shifting logic. With the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the rear derailleur inwards to a larger sprocket, with the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the derailleur outwards to a smaller sprocket. With the shift lever pressed down, you can directly shift several gears. Pressing both shift levers at the same time causes a derailleur movement in 2-speed shifting systems.
The X-Sync tooth design is characterised by long, rounded and slanted tooth edges with a narrow profile. Derailleur pulleys with X-Sync technology support the chain guide and remain unaffected by dust and mud.
Orbit technology is an innovative form of rear derailleur movement control. It uses silicone fluid as part of an elegant and ultralight damper system. Compared to a conventional friction clutch system, the Orbit technology generates no additional resistance at the rear derailleur spring during slow or light movement. This results in easier shifting and removal of the rear wheel. During the ride, the liquid damper holds the chain back in a sophisticated and elegant way. With the highest reliability and chain tension, for 2-speed and 1-speed systems.
- 1 x SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS 12-speed rear derailleur
- 1 x SRAM chain gap adjustment gauge
- SRAM battery for eTap / AXS
- grey/middle: 308 g