- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
For an exceptional riding experience: the Red 10-speed Rear Derailleur by SRAM
Are you looking for one of the fastest and quietest derailleurs? Then you have found it with this! SRAM's new Red rear derailleur gives you exactly the performance advantage you've come to expect from SRAM. The rear derailleur features Exact Actuation™ technology for precise and efficient shifting.
Special attention was paid to the small details. For example, a hollow titanium screw has been added and the derailleur pulley tooth geometry has been made even more precise. From now on, the chain runs smoother and quieter than ever before thanks to the new RED rear derailleur.
- Outer Cage Plate Material:
- Inner Cage Plate Material:
- Derailleur Pulleys/Bearings:
- AeroGlide/ceramic bearings
- Cage Size:
- Capacity (max.):
- 28 tooth (short)
- Exact Actuation™, AeroGlide derailleur pulleys
- high-quality materials for low weight
- outstanding precision ensures smooth shifting
- smooth, clean and correct gear changes
- most precise gear changes due to shift distances of 3 mm over the entire gear range
For the first introduction of its road bike technologies, SRAM has once again used the proven SRAM MTB 1:1 gear ratio for 10-speed shifting (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement). Exact Actuation™ helps to achieve a simpler and more stable balance between the design of the rear derailleur suspension, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: a shifting system that is child's play to operate.
AeroGlide Derailleur Pulleys
A new derailleur pulley gearing design with sound-absorbing effect ensures an unforgettable and trouble-free ride. The lower and upper shifting pulleys benefit from this feature.
- 1 x SRAM Red 10-speed rear derailleur
- falcon grey-black/short: 145 g