SRAM Red eTap AXS 2x12-speed 35-48 Road Groupset w/ Direct Mount
Extraordinary, revolutionary and personalised: the Red eTap AXS Road groupset by SRAM
The new SRAM Red eTap AXS™ is much more than an evolution. It is a revolution. SRAM has created a groupset that is just as powerful as today's riders and the bikes they ride. It offers greater range, smoother gear progression and the simplicity of the eTap® shifting logic - ensuing that you are always in the right gear. With AXS you can easily personalise the groupset from your phone and make adjustments while driving. Orbit™ Technology provides next level chain management for all places where you can ride a road bike. This is an innovation that makes real progress possible.
The S-900 rim brake is the first brake with Direct Mount standard from SRAM. But it represents more than the mere completion of the product portfolio for road bike brakes. Their design ensures a more efficient transmission of power from the lever to the brake flank, providing consistent modulation of the braking force and fast lever return. The generous tyre clearance means that modern wide tyres up to 28C are no problem. Finding the right brake lever is just as easy, because the S-900 is compatible with all non-hydraulic SRAM road bike brake levers, including the levers from the SRAM RED eTap® series.
With the Red®, SRAM has let go of old traditions to create a better product. By shifting the gear range from the front to the rear and by delivering consistent 13-tooth gradation for all 2-speed chainring variants, SRAM has been able to improve shifting performance, providing you with the gear ratio you really want and need. The SRAM RED crankset has been developed in particular for electronic shifting and is a big step forward in crankset design.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- Red eTap AXS™
- Cyclocross, Gravel, Road
- Shifters & Derailleurs:
- 2-speed, 12-speed (wireless)
- rim, mechanical, direct mount (rear seatstay mount)
- 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (gradation 35-48)
- 10-26, 10-28, 10-33
- Front Derailleur:
- Rear Derailleur:
- short cage (10-26, 10-28, 10-33)
Additional Components Needed:The bottom bracket is not included. SRAM recommends the SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket.
- rear derailleur with battery
- Yaw™ front derailleur with a battery
- XDR compatible cassette
- chain has Flattop Powerlock master link
- dual pivot side-pull brakes
- front: direct fork mount
- rear: mounting directly on the seatstay
- 1 x SRAM Red DUB 2-speed AXS crankset
- 1 x pair SRAM Red eTap AXS Road shift/brake levers
- 1 x pair SRAM S-900 rim brakes
- 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS rear derailleur with battery
- 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS front derailleur with battery
- 1 x SRAM XG-1290 cassette
- 1 x SRAM Red 12-speed chain
- 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link
- 2 pairs of brake pads for carbon rims
- incl. mounting material, brake cables & housings
- 1 x battery charger
- 1 x cables
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00