- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
E-Block™shifting technology is a fundamental new development for derailleurs. On the E-Block™cassette, the chain has a fixed link position on each sprocket. The sprockets are designed to work with inner and outer chain links. This enables optimum switching performance both inwards and outwards. The result is precise and robust shifting in every situation, even with full engine assistance.
Durable components are needed for the high torque of E-MTBs. The straight chainline of the EX1 allows a wider and more stable chain to be used than on drivetrains that are not specifically designed for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain offers smooth handling during gear changes and allows greater power transfer to the rear wheel.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked E-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
Specifications - Cassette:
- 11-48 T
Freehub Body Compatibility - Cassette:
- Shimano Freehub:
- 9-/10-speed Shimano/SRAM; 11-speed Shimano MTB, 11-speed SRAM NX
Specifications - Chain:
Technical Information - Cassette:
- SRAM EX1
- Recommended Chain:
- SRAM PC EX1
Technical Information - Chain:
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- Pin Type:
- solid pin
- Recommended Groupset:
- SRAM EX1
- 8-speed cassette made of hardened tool steel
- ideal gear ratio for mid-range engines
- improved chain contact with ascending sprockets
- symmetrical shift geometry for fast, precise gear changes
- optimum switching performance inwards and outwards
- the large gear jumps provide for a completely new cassette technology that has been specially designed for the requirements of E-MTBs
- compatible with any MTB 9-/10-speed freehub body
E-Block™shifting technology is a fundamental new development for derailleurs. On the E-Block™ cassette, the chain has a fixed link position on each sprocket. The sprockets are designed to work with inner and outer chain links. This enables optimum switching performance both inwards and outwards. The result is precise and robust shifting in every situation, even when fully assisted by the motor.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool-free, secure and consistent way to connect SRAM chains. Although PowerLock® does not require any special tools for assembly, given the narrow tolerance range of a 10-, 11- and 12-speed drive, each PowerLock® should only be used once.
- Gradation: 11-13-15-18-24-32-40-48 T
- Manufacturer Numbers: 00.2418.075.000 + 00.2518.026.021
- 1 x SRAM XG-899 E-Block cassette
- 1 x SRAM PC EX1 Eagle chain
- 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link™