Schwalbe Tacky Chan Evolution ADDIX Soft Super Gravity 27.5" Folding Tyre
The Tacky Chan Evolution ADDIX Soft Super Gravity 27.5" folding tyre by Schwalbe - fast downhill tyre
The Schwalbe Tacky Chan Evolution ADDIX Soft Super Gravity folding tyre in 27.5 inch is suitable for use on downhill bikes. This folding tyre is equipped with Tubeless Easy technology and is designed for riding without an inner tube. The stable shoulder lugs allow for aggressive cornering. Long braking edges optimise braking behaviour. An open shoulder area ensures rapid self-cleaning and conveys an immediate riding feedback. Bevelled centre lugs improve rolling characteristics. The tyre, made of fair trade rubber, is also suitable for E-MTBs.
It was developed over two years during the World Cup with downhill World Cup winner Amaury Pierron, among others.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Product Line:
- Evolution Line
- folding tyre
- Tubeless System:
- TL Easy
- Rubber Compound:
- ADDIX Soft
- 67 tpi
- tubeless 27.5" downhill tyre for precise biking
- stable shoulder lugs for aggressive cornering, 10% more stable than Magic Mary
- long braking edges
- open shoulder area for fast self-cleaning and immediate riding feedback
- slanted centre lugs for improved rolling characteristics
- approx. 8 % lighter than Magic Mary
- with ADDIX Soft rubber compound and Super Gravity casing with SnakeSkin
- also suitable for e-bikes
- with fair trade rubber
- developed together with Downhill World Cup winner Amaury Pierron
- 27.5 x 2.4"
- Air Pressure (max.):
- 3.5 bars
- Load Capacity (max.):
- 125 kg
- E-Bike Approved:
- ECE-R75 certified for e-bikes with speeds up to 50 km/h
- Manufacturer Number:
The best that can be done. High quality materials. The latest technology.
ADDIX Soft is the compound for Enduro, Downhill and demanding All Mountain and trail riding. Speed and good damping are perfectly balanced, making the ADDIX Soft a good choice for E-MTBs too. ADDIX Soft retains its properties even at colder temperatures.
You need more speed? Combine it with ADDIX SpeedGrip on the rear wheel. More damping? Take the ADDIX Ultra Soft for the front wheel.
The carcass for Downhill and Enduro and bikes with long travel.
Four carcass layers and SnakeSkin are located under the tread, the sidewall being additionally protected by APEX. The patented Turn-Up construction maintains the flexibility of the tyre.
Tyres with Super Gravity carcass are Tubeless Easy.
For fast e-bikes a special approval of the tyres is necessary. Tyres with ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe are the simplest solution here.
- 1 x Schwalbe Tacky Chan Evolution ADDIX Ultra Soft Super Gravity 27.5" folding tyre
- black/27.5x2.4: 1165 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00