Guidelines for the parts replacement of e-bikes:
Please follow the Guidelines for the parts replacement of CE marked e-bikes / pedelecs with pedal assist.
Application: Road, MTB, E-bike
Links: 116 or 138
Closure Type: master link (Quick-Link)
Pin Type: chromed, solid
Recommended Groupsets: Ultegra 6800, XT M8000, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- super narrow, directional HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- smooth and reliable shifting performance
- more efficient and more silent with SIL-TEC surface treatment on outer plate and inner plate
- reinforced for E-bike use
- new chain plates
- Quick-Link version
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
Superior to simple coating, SIL-TEC is an advanced plating process that improves system performance through the use of imbedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
The CN-HG701 chain has a unique, asymmetrical design. The specially formed plates optimize the interaction between chain and cog as well as smoother shifting under load. The inner side is optimized for rear HG (Hyperglide) shifts and ensures fast and precise shifting. The outer sided is optimized for chainring shifts. The sides of the chain are marked to ensure that the chain is correctly assembled. The side with the markings is the outer side.
Warning: The high shifting performance is achieved only through proper assembly. If the chain is assembled incorrectly, the chain may fall which may lead to serious injury.
11 speed / 116 links: I-CNHG70111116Q
11 speed / 138 links: I-CNHG70111138Q
- 1 x Shimano CN-HG701-11 Ultegra / XT chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN900-11 Quick-Link master link
-silver / 11-speed / 116 links : 257 g (114 Glieder)