- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 0 / 5.00
The SH-RC9 S-Phyre shoes by Shimano set new standards
The Shimano SH-RC9 S-Phyre shoes (SH-RC901) provide optimal power transmission to the pedal. The integrated construction of sole and upper sets new standards for fit, stability, stiffness and weight reduction. The BOA closures are responsible for fast fine adjustment, whereby the Powerzone cable guide provides additional support for the foot.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 12 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- microfibre artificial leather: soft, lightweight yet stretch-resistant material
- Shimano Dynalast technology helps reduce power loss
- generously adjustable fit for various foot shapes
- two independent BOA IP1 twist locks for fast and precise fine adjustment
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the foot a secure hold
- integrated drain holes for riding in the rain
- external curved heel cap prevents twisting and slippage of the foot (external heel cup)
- carbon fibre composite sole/midsole
- hollow channel: hollow sole - light and ultra-stiff
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- antibacterial effect due to silver ions: Silvadur Intelligent Freshness keeps fabric fresh longer
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R9100 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
The Boa System offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit with on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release. The shoes are mud and water resistant and extremely light.
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RC9 Road shoes (SH-RC901, S-Phyre)
- black/42: 243 g (pro Schuh)