- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
The SH-RC7 wide shoes by Shimano - optimum pedalling performance
The Shimano SH-RC7 (SH-RC701) shoes, here in the E version for wider feet, convince with optimal comfort and pedalling performance. They are equipped with BOA closures for quick fine adjustment. In addition, this functional racing shoe is equipped with Shimano Dynalast technology, which counteracts foot fatigue and improves performance.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff, lightweight carbon fibre sole
- Shimano Dynalast technology helps reduce power loss
- soft, perforated high density imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- two independent BOA L6 twist locks allow quick fine adjustment of cable tension
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the forefoot a secure hold
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R8000 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
The Boa System offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit with on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release. The shoes are mud and water resistant and extremely light.
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RC7 wide Road shoes (SH-RC701)
- black/42: 245 g (pro Schuh)