- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Super-light lowrider: the Vector Carbon High10 Superlight 31.8 10 mm Riser Handlebars by Syntace
The super-light carbon riser handlebars are not only more stable than others, but its sophisticated elasticity better absorbs smaller impacts and vibrations while providing very precise and stiff steering behaviour. Due to the complex arrangement of the carbon fibres, especially in the middle area, the Vector Carbon Superlight achieves - with the full overload safety of the legendary endurance test winner " Syntace Vector Carbon" - over 12% weight reduction and a 17% higher vibration damping effect.
- All Mountain, Trail, Freeride, Downhill
- 720 mm, 760 mm, 780 mm
- Stem Clamp:
- 31.8 mm
- 10 mm
- 8°, 12°
- Shortened Width (min.):
- 680 mm (720 mm), 720 mm (760 mm), 780 mm (740 mm)
- titanium mesh distributes high clamping pressure, and protects carbon surface from wear and torsion
- VR-3 tested on the toughest and most realistic test machine in the world according to test standard DH 2002.4
- 720 mm 8°:
- 760 mm 8°:
- 780 mm 8°:
- 720 mm 12°:
- 760 mm 12°:
- 780 mm 12°:
Manufacturer's Notice:Twist grips that use only small thrust pieces (segment clamping) instead of symmetrical clamps are generally unsuitable for carbon handlebars. Examples are all SRAM and Rohloff twist grips. Only use these on suitable aluminium handlebars.
When used with bar ends, it is essential to use the matching Closed Type Handlebar End Plugs.
- 1 x Syntace Vector Carbon High10 Superlight handlebars