Wera Kraftform Electronics Micro Screwdriver Set
Indispensable for precision work: the Kraftform Electronics Screwdriver Set Micro-Set/12 SB 1 from Wera
The Kraftform Micro is the ideal screwdriving set for electronics or precision mechanics. Wera's high-precision manufacturing quality is indispensable, especially for small dimensions. Thanks to its three-zone concept, work time can be significantly reduced.
- flat-head and Phillips recess bolts, TORX® bolts, hex bolts
- 12-piece, in belt pouch
- thanks to the rotating cap and the quick-turn zone below it, lightning-fast driving is possible
- the force zone with integrated soft zones near the tip of the blade ensures the transfer of high loosening and tightening torques without losing contact with the screw
- the precision zone directly above the blade gives the user a good feeling for the correct angle of rotation during adjustment work
- the Wera Black Point tip and an elaborate hardening process guarantee a long service life and increased corrosion protection
- multi-component screwdriver handle for ergonomically correct work
Technology:Kraftform - The shape that made the hand
The whole hand makes contact with the handle. The smooth, hard zones glide through the hand like wheels when gripping and enable particularly high working speeds.
The grippy, soft zones are optimal contact surfaces for the hand and enable high power transmission.
- 2 x Wera Electronics 2050 PH Micro Phillips head screwdriver for Phillips recess screws ( 00/0 x 60 )
- 2 x Wera Electronics 2067 TORX® HF for TORX®screws ( TX5 / TX6 x 40 )
- 5 x Wera Electronics 2035 Micro flat head screwdrivers for flat head screws ( 0.23 x 1.5 x 40 / 0.30 x 1.8 x 60 / 0.40 x 2.0 x 60 / 0.40 x 2.5 x 80 / 0.50 x 3.0 x 80 )
- 3 x Wera Electronics 2054 Micro hex screwdrivers for hex screws (0.9 x 40 / 1.5 x 60 / 2 x 60 )
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00