- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The LG1 Race A/T Enduro Gen3 27.5" Folding Tyre by e*thirteen - Good for curves, good against cuts
The LG1 Race A/T Enduro Gen3 27.5" folding tyre by e*thirteen has a stable two-ply carcass and excellent puncture protection. The new generation of tyres has an overall rounder tread pattern: larger lugs in the centre with deeper cuts roll better and bite harder, while shorter side lugs with accordion cut and curved recesses provide predictable load. The soft yet durable Enduro Casing is suitable for racing and comes with cornering support and cut protection at the top level. The Apex inserts reduce rolling resistance and an extra layer of Aramid Reinforcement prevents air loss and punctures.
- Product Line:
- LG1 Race
- folding tyre
- Tubeless System:
- Tubeless Ready
- Rubber Compound:
- Race Compound
- 120 tpi
- Dual Ply
- Puncture Protection:
- Apex Reinforcement, Aramid Reinforcement
- 27.5 x 2.4"
- Manufacturer Number:
- slow rebound for smooth riding
- sticky compound for excellent grip
- extremely sticky side lugs to increase traction in corners and steep curves
- Aramid reinforcement for less air loss and better puncture protection
- Apex sidewall for good support while braking, in curves and as puncture protection
E*thirteen tyres can be ridden with a compatible rim and without a tube by using tyre sealant.
Very soft side lugs with slow rebound are combined with a medium hard tread which provides less tread wear and faster rolling.
This apex reinforcement protects the tyre from cuts on the bead and sidewall. Apex inserts also help the outermost tread to deal with rough terrain, promising more grip and lower rolling resistance in most trail conditions.
This special layer of aramid is under the tread and protects the tyre from injury and air loss. The durability and weight are hardly affected.
- 1 x e*thirteen LG1 Race A/T Enduro Gen3 27.5" folding tyre
- black/27.5x2.4: 1075 g