FINGERSCROSSED Logo Socks
FINGERSCROSSED Logo socks - Classic socks with crossed fingers
The Logo road cycling socks by FINGERSCROSSED are a special edition of the Classic socks. Make a statement for your favourite sock brand and wish good luck to everyone you see on your ride. Like all Classic road cycling socks, this model combines a timelessly beautiful design with optimal performance. It is made from PROLEN fibres, which are uniquely light and adaptable at the same time. Added to this are superior temperature regulation and remarkable abrasion resistance. To further increase durability as well as comfort, the heel and toe areas are reinforced. The compressive properties of the high-cut socks ensure improved blood circulation and faster muscle recovery. In addition, the pressed-in FINGERSCROSSED rivet makes them unmistakable.
- crew socks
- Special Fabrics:
- Product Line:
- high-cut, high-performance road cycling socks in a classic design
- special model with FINGERSCROSSED logo
- made from PROLEN fibres, 50% lighter than cotton
- very durable: two and a half times more abrasion resistant than wool or cotton
- excellent thermoregulation
- strong compression for better blood circulation, more stability and faster regeneration
- triple-reinforced heel and toe areas for comfort and durability
- special branding: hand-pressed, nickel-free FINGERSCROSSED rivet on the left sock
Materials:93% polypropylene, 7% elastane
The polypropylene fibre PROLEN is uniquely light and very abrasion resistant, making it an ideal sock material. PROLEN also adapts perfectly to the shape of the foot, which prevents slipping, chafing and blistering of the skin. The material does not absorb moisture and optimally regulates the body temperature. It is resistant to rainy weather, sun and sweat.
Care Instructions:Wash at 30 °C using the delicates or sportswear programme. Preferably with special detergent for sportswear.
- 1 x pair of FINGERSCROSSED Logo socks
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00