- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
High performance in detail: the Red WiFLi™ Rear Derailleur by SRAM
The Red WiFLi™ rear derailleur from SRAM gives you exactly the performance advantage you are used to from SRAM. The rear derailleur has a longer cage and a slightly different geometry and is called a " mid-cage" rear derailleur. It is used for cassettes with a large gear range. This system offers you a wider gear range than a standard system with three chainrings and saves a good 250 grams in weight compared to the latter.
SRAM has invested special attention in the small details, e.g. the addition of a hollow titanium fixing screw and an even more precise tooth geometry of the derailleur pulleys. From now on, the chain runs smoother and quieter than ever before thanks to the new RED rear derailleur.
- Outer Cage Plate Material:
- Inner Cage Plate Material:
- Derailleur Pulleys/Bearings:
- AeroGlide/ceramic bearings
- Cage Size:
- Capacity (max.):
- 32 tooth (mid)
- Exact Actuation™, AeroGlide derailleur pulleys, WiFLi™
- high-quality materials for low weight
- outstanding precision ensures smooth shifting
- smooth, clean and correct gear changes
- most precise gear changes due to shift distances of 3 mm over the entire gear range
For the first introduction of its road bike technologies, SRAM has once again used the proven SRAM MTB 1:1 gear ratio for 10-speed shifting (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement). Exact Actuation™ helps to achieve a simpler and more stable balance between the design of the rear derailleur suspension, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: a shifting system that is child's play to operate.
AeroGlide Derailleur Pulleys
A new derailleur pulley gearing design with sound-absorbing effect ensures an unforgettable and trouble-free ride. The lower and upper shifting pulleys benefit from this feature.
The acronym WiFLi™ forms from the following:
- Wider: it offers a wider range of gears for every ascent and descent
- Faster: with its double chainring setup, it provides faster shifts
- Lighter: lighter than 3-speed road components
- 1 x SRAM Red WiFLi™ rear derailleur, 10-speed