- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The Red eTap AXS HRD FM 2x12-speed 37-50 groupset with 6-bolt disc brakes by SRAM - all-inclusive package for demanding riders
The SRAM Red eTap AXS™ HRD FM 2x12-speed 37-50 groupset with 6-bolt disc brakes and customisable components is all about performance. With a wide range of gears and a narrow gradation you will always find the right gear and enjoy a smooth, safe and gentle ride. You can adjust the shift/brake levers to suit your hand size and reach. Shifting is wireless and the shift levers are mounted on the inside of the brake levers, so you have an extremely clean cockpit. The eTap shifting logic, where you use one lever to shift up and the other to shift down, is intuitive. With AXS, you can easily customise the groupset from your smartphone and make adjustments while riding. The Orbit™ technology also ensures silent, fast shifting. The cassette contributes its part to the weight reduction through its elaborate, one-piece design. The link shape of the chain is unique and makes it narrow, light and yet stable. It runs extremely quietly and delivers fast, precise shifting. In terms of brakes, SRAM's award-winning HRD platform enables flat mount disc brakes to deliver exceptional performance. Reach the next level and concentrate on the most important thing: your ride.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Here you will find more information about the return and recycling of used batteries and electronic devices.
Series: Red eTap AXS
Gearing: 2-speed, 12-speed (wireless)
Brakes: disc, hydraulic (flat mount)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (gradation 37-50)
Cassette: 10-26, 10-28, 10-33
Front Derailleur: braze-on
Rear Derailleur: mid cage (10-26, 10-28, 10-33)
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. SRAM recommends the SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket. Also not included are the flat mount bolts for the rear (optionally available in steel or titanium ).
- all electronic components for your bike
- wireless control of rear derailleur and front derailleur
- compatible with current eTap batteries
- simple and intuitive eTap shifting logic
- AXS for easy personalisation
- XDR compatible cassette
- chain has Flattop Powerlock master link
- chain with inner and outer plates made of Hard Chrome™ for faster and more precise shifting
- chain with HollowPin™ construction for more strength and efficiency
SRAM's eTap is a simple, unambiguous and intuitive shifting logic. With the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the rear derailleur inwards to a larger sprocket, with the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the derailleur outwards to a smaller sprocket. With the shift lever pressed down, you can directly shift several gears. Pressing both shift levers at the same time causes a derailleur movement in 2-speed shifting systems.
AXS is the new electronic integration platform by SRAM, which combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows you to view battery status, change component behaviour, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
Orbit technology is an innovative new form of rear derailleur movement control. It uses silicone fluid as part of an elegant and ultralight damper system. Compared to a conventional friction clutch system, the Orbit technology generates no additional resistance at the rear derailleur spring during slow or light movement. This means easier shifting and easier removal of the rear wheel. During the ride, the liquid damper holds the chain back in a sophisticated and elegant way. With the highest reliability and chain tension, for 2-speed and 1-speed systems.
The cage of the SRAM Yaw front derailleur pivots synchronously with the chain. This ensures an optimum shifting process in every gear.
Not only does it offer more gear range, but the range is also better. It has " depth" : a smoother, more useful gear gradation. Intelligent shifting settings, made possible by AXS, bring the simplicity of a 1-speed drivetrain to a 2-speed drivetrain. This way you always have the right gear and the ratio does not get in your way. Ride faster, more efficiently and more pleasantly with Deep Range technology.
In order to offer Deep Range technology, SRAM had to develop a narrower chain. The unique articulation of the Flattop technology not only made this narrower chain possible, but also resulted in quieter operation, increased strength and durability.
- 1 x SRAM Red DUB 2-speed AXS crankset
- 1 x SRAM XG-1290 cassette
- 1 x SRAM Red 12-speed chain
- 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link
- 1 pair of SRAM Red eTap HRD FM shift/brake levers
- 1 pair of SRAM Red AXS (flat mount) disc brakes, ready to be mounted (filled & bled)
- 2 x SRAM disc brake adapters for 160 mm
- 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS rear derailleur with a battery
- 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS front derailleur with a battery
- 2 x SRAM Centerline XR 6-bolt brake rotors, 2-part, 160 mm
- 12 x SRAM brake rotor mounting bolts
- 1 x SRAM battery charger
- 1 x SRAM cable
- 2 x SRAM olives
- 2 x SRAM insert pins
- 6 x SRAM titanium mounting bolts for brake calipers
- 4 x SRAM washers
- 1 x SRAM mounting bolt for the front derailleur
- 1 x SRAM washer for the front derailleur
- 1 x SRAM front derailleur bolt
- 3 x SRAM adapter wedges
- 1 x SRAM T8 Torx key
- 1 x SRAM bleed block
- 1 x SRAM adjustment tool
- 1 x SRAM brake rotor truing tool