- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Speed and good cornering: the LG1 Race Semi Slick Downhill Folding Tyre by e*thirteen
The LG1 is already known as an all-terrain version and stands for low rolling resistance with increased braking ability and good cornering grip. Now with the semi-slick version, you can go even faster without the tyre " squirming" or rolling in hard corners. The closely-placed, centred knobs result in less surface resistance without reducing traction during hard braking or uphill riding. Siping in the side knobs and the incorporation of Apex in the sidewall give every rider maximum control even on the steepest of turns. The S/S Downhill from the LG1 Race series also impresses with its very stable carcass at a low weight.
- Product Line:
- LG1 Race
- folding tyre
- Tubeless System:
- Tubeless Ready
- Rubber Compound:
- Race Compound
- 72 tpi
- Dual Ply Apex Aramid Reinforced
- 27.5 x 2.35"
- Air Pressure:
- max. 3.5 bar
- Manufacturer Number:
- low rolling resistance
- reinforced pinch-flat zone
- high flexibility of the side lugs for excellent traction in curves
- directional and angled studs for more control when braking in curves
- excellent grip no matter if you're on wet or dry surfaces thanks to soft, sticky rubber compound
- proven Apex sidewall for excellent puncture protection
E*thirteen tyres can be ridden with a compatible rim and without a tube by using tyre sealant.
Rubber compound consisting of two components: extra soft side lugs in combination with harder material on the centre tread.
- 1 x e*thirteen LG1 Race S/S Downhill 27.5" folding tyre
- black/27.5x2.35: 1100 g