C-BEAR T47 SRAM DUB 86 Cyclocross Bottom Bracket
C-BEAR T47 SRAM DUB 86 Cyclocross bottom bracket - for endurance riders
The C-BEAR T47 SRAM DUB 86 cyclocross bottom bracket allows you to go without a winter break. In contrast to the Race version, ceramic bearings are installed here, which don't need to shy away from rain and mud thanks to additional sealing and special grease. Use this bottom bracket only for T47 frames with 86 mm housing width in combination with DUB cranks, e.g. the SRAM Red eTap AXS.
- Shell Width:
- 86.5 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 28.99 mm (DUB)
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- SRAM DUB (Eagle, Eagle AXS, Red eTap AXS, Force eTap AXS)
- Cyclocross version, designed for off-road riding and on dirty roads
- special grease and seals for use in mud and dirt
- CNC machined bearing cups
- The Abbey Bike Tools Bottom Bracket Socket Single Sided tool is recommended for installation.
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. Cyclocross bottom brackets are designed for use in mud and on dusty roads. Special grease and seals make these bearings particularly suited for tough conditions.
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housing means higher precision, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
- 1 x C-BEAR T47 DUB left bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR T47 DUB right bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- Assembly tool (Abbey Bike Tools)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00