- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Parts that make the difference: bottom brackets with ceramic bearings by CeramicSpeed
CeramicSpeed ceramic ball bearings are rounder, harder, smoother, stiffer, lighter and more durable than both steel ball bearings and other ceramic ball bearings. Their longevity is 3 to 5 times greater than other bearings on the market. This is why many pro teams (e.g. Bora-hansgrohe, Quick-Step Floors), women's teams (e.g. Virtu Pro Veloconcept) and professional athletes (e.g. Ironman champion Frederik van Lierde, former road racing world champion Amalie Diederiksen) choose CeramicSpeed Bearings.
CeramicSpeed has been working with ceramic bearings for bikes for more than 15 years. This gives them a level of know-how and experience which is unique in this field. They are working together with the R&D departments of some of the biggest brands to ensure that they continue to produce the very best products.
All CeramicSpeed Bearings are assembled by hand in Denmark, under dust-free and clean room conditions. CeramicSpeed inspects each bearing by hand four times during the building. Amongst other controls, the size of the ceramic balls is checked to within a 1000th of a millimetre.
CeramicSpeed bottom brackets guarantee you the lowest friction, optimized power transfer, and longest product lifetime, helping you to save watts or ride faster.
Application: Road, Triathlon
Type: Pressfit BB86
Shell Diameter: 41 mm
Shell Width: 86.5 mm
Axle Diameter: 24 mm (GXP)
- high performance bearings with special ceramic balls made from silicon nitride grade 3 (the best grade a ceramic ball could be given)
- reinforced polyamide bearing cage, hardened steel raceways with ultra smooth polished groove
- CeramicSpeed ball bearings: take 99 % higher loads, 100 % smoother, 15 % harder than other ceramic ball bearings in the market
- low friction, optimized power transfer
- handmade in Denmark
For advice on mounting and maintenance see the CeramicSpeed website.
CeramicSpeed bottom brackets with (uncoated) ceramic bearings are warranted for four years. For more information please see the manufacturer's webpage.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x CeramicSpeed BB86 right bearing cup, ceramic bearings included
- 1 x CeramicSpeed BB86 left bearing cup, ceramic bearings included
- 1 x tube of CeramicSpeed grease
- 1 x sticker sheet
- dust covers included
- spacers included