- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Gearbox lubricant for Speedhub: the Oil Change Set by Rohloff
Once a year or every 5000 km, Rohloff recommends an oil change for the Speedhub. This ensures that in the event of oil loss due to condensation oil, there is always a sufficient quantity of oil in the gearbox, and any abrasion or water that has penetrated is flushed out.
Only Rohloff oils (gear oils/cleaning oils) may be filled into the Rohloff Speedhub 500/14. Filling with other liquids or additives can cause damage to transmission parts (e.g. plastic parts).
You can find more information in the safety data sheet.
The oil change set consists of the following items:
- 25 ml rinsing oil in 50 ml bottle*
- 25 ml Rohloff Speedhub Oil
- Oil filler hose**
- Disposable 50 ml** syringe
- Oil drain plug with sealant
* Since the cleaning oil is added to the oil in the hub for the flushing process, there is just under 50 ml of oil in the hub before the extraction process. For disposal, the entire extraction quantity can be filled into the 50 ml cleaning oil bottle.
*Tip from Rohloff: Attach the oil filler hose to the disposable syringe and secure the plug connection with a drop of superglue if necessary.
Manufacturer Part Number:
Rohloff Oil Change Set, consisting of:
- 1 x Rohloff Cleaning Oil (25 ml) in 50 ml bottle
- 1 x Rohloff All-Season Oil (25 ml)
- 1 x Rohloff disposable syringe
- 1 x Rohloff oil filler hose
- 1 x Rohloff oil drain plug