- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
A sophisticated solution: the SRAM Road conversion bottom bracket by Praxis Works
Designed to be a proper BB for installing SRAM GXP/ISIS2 steel spindle cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specialized's OSBB frames. The exclusive Praxis Collet design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on SRAM spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Application: Cross Country
Series: Conversion BB
Type: BB30, Pressfit PF30
Shell Diameter: 42 mm or 46 mm
Shell Width: 73 mm
Axle Diameter: 24 mm (GXP)
Bearings: steel (Enduro 2437 right, 2237ER left)
Bottom Bracket Cup Material: aluminium (7075-T6)
- for SRAM/Truvativ/QUARQ GXP/ISIS2 STEEL spindle, also Oval Concepts 400 series MTN cranks
- for 73 mm BB30 or PF30 mountain frames
- designed precisely to SRAM bearing stance & chain line spec.
- not for BBRight,BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- MTB guides: compatible with ISCG05 and ST mounted, not compatible with ISCG03
- braze-on, ST clamp, or Direct Mount front derailleur compatible, no E-Type or BB mounted guides
- forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 aluminum
- patented collet design for wiggle-free press
- non-drive o-ring compensates for frame width discrepancies
- new updated design with rubber expanding collet
Please note the Praxis Works installation instructions and the frame/BB guide.
The new patent pending elastomer collet design by Praxis Works keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with. Simply press in the longer Non Drive Cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, the new orange elastomer collet expands to a precise machined limit evenly dispersing pressure in your frame shell for a super snugt fit.
With both cups connected and the collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Praxis Works Conversion BB left bottom bracket cup, bearings and shell included
- 1 x Praxis Works Conversion BB right bottom bracket cup, bearings included
- 1 x Praxis Works PF30 bottom bracket shell
- 1 x orange rubber o-ring for drive side
- 1 x non drive o-ring
- 1 x 24 mm x 2 mm dust cover
- 1 x 24 mm x 3.7 mm dust cover
- 1 x 22 mm x 1.7 mm dust cover
- 1 x compression sleeve
- 1 x wavy washer